TERM OF USE
The purpose of the Site and Service is to create a Web management and configuration interface for some wireless products manufactured by CONTRIVE. This Agreement applies to all users of the Site and Service including API users. The Service is accessed by you under the following terms and conditions.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
CONTRIVE may change, suspend or discontinue the Service for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. CONTRIVE may also impose limits or restrict your access to the Service without notice or liability. CONTRIVE will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site and Service are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Site and/or Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment. Every reasonable step will be taken by CONTRIVE to minimize such disruption where it is within CONTRIVE's reasonable control. You agree that CONTRIVE will not be liable in any event to you or any other party for any suspension, modification, discontinuance or lack of availability of the Site or the Services.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to and use the Service, including, without limitation, mobile phones, modems, hardware, software, data plans, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Service.
CONTRIVE reserves the right to refuse registration or cancel a device account in its discretion.
You acknowledge that CONTRIVE has no duty to take any action regarding:
• which users gain access to the Site or Service;
• what Content you access via the Site or Service;
• what effects the Content may have on you;
• how you may interpret or use the Content.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Service and accessing the Site. You may not use the Site or the Service:
• to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store material that is deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
• to run Mailing list, any form of auto-responder, or spam;
• to promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, hacking, interception, materials urging acts of terrorism or violence, pornography, prostitution, fireworks, explosives, hazardous materials, weapons, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes;
• in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person;
• to operate nuclear facilities, life support, or other mission critical application where human life or property may be at stake. You understand that the Service is not designed for such purposes and that its failure in such cases could lead to death, personal injury, or severe property or environmental damage for which CONTRIVE is not responsible;
• to sell, lease, share, transfer, or sublicense the Service or derive income from the use of the Service without CONTRIVE's prior, express, written permission;
• in a product or service that competes with products or services offered by CONTRIVE.
Our APIs are completely dependent from device, the account is created by device, so the same is for the WEBID.
Data stored into your device are mirrored to the server database and used to provide this service. We reserve the right to share the information to protect and defend the right and property of CONTRIVE and when required by law, and/or public authorities.
The service is absolutely simple and GDPR compliant because you are the owner and the manager of all the data stored into your device, including the personal information like phone numbers and email addresses.
If you want to delete this account and all the data stored for this unit, disable the SMM server then log into device cloud interface and click the button REMOVE THIS ACCOUNT
Any suggestions or feedback relating to the Service submitted to CONTRIVE shall become the property of CONTRIVE. CONTRIVE will not be required to treat any feedback as confidential, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our Service. Without limitation, CONTRIVE will be entitled to use the feedback for any technical or commercial purpose, without compensation to any person sending the feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not CONTRIVE, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CONTRIVE SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE. CONTRIVE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF INACCURACIES, ERRORS, BUGS, OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR ARE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR OTHERWISE VALID. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND AND CONTRIVE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify CONTRIVE, and its employees, officers, agents, or other partners from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
You shall not have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of CONTRIVE, express or implied, and you shall not attempt to bind CONTRIVE to any contract. You and CONTRIVE agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Bergamo, Italy.