CARE & MAINTENANCE
Your Avior is the product of advanced engineering, design and craftmanship and should be treated with care. The suggestion below will help you to enjoy this product for many years.
- Do not expose the unit to any extreme environment where the temperature or humidity are out of the operating range.
- Do not use or store the unit in dusty or dirty areas.
- Do not use chemical agents on the unit or the SIM card.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the unit or remove any part or label.
- Do not expose the unit to water, rain or spilt beverages.
It is not waterproof.
- Do not abuse the unit by dropping, knocking or violently shaking it.
Rough handling can damage it.
- Do not place the unit alongside computer discs, credit cards or other magnetic media. Information contained on these devices may be affected.
- This unit is under your responsibility. Please treat it with care, respecting all local regulations. It is not a toy: keep it in a safe place and out of the reach of children.
- Treat the SIM card with the same care as your credit card: do not bend or scratch or expose it to static electricity.
- Keep your password, unlock and PIN codes in safe place.
Both fixed and mobile applications are allowed, as defined below:
Fixed means that the device is physically secured at one location and it is not able to be easily moved to another location.
Mobile means that the device is designed to be used in other than fixed locations and generally in such a way that a separation distance of at least 20 cm (8 inches) is normally maintained between the transmitter's antenna and the body of the user or nearby persons.
Do contact an authorized service center in the unlikely event of a fault in the unit.