Mobi.Switch sends user defined messages via SMS, e-mail or free phone rings.
Mobi.Switch can provide detailed reports on input status and notify local events. Outputs can be controlled by authorized users via SMS, Web, free phone rings and phone keyboard.
The user can configure the unit to deploy actions when a specific event occurs.
Any phone becomes a virtual key !
Send a free phone call or an SMS from your mobile to run the heating (or cooling) system a few hours before your arrival. You can also specify the temperature setpoint and how long it should run or the exact date/time it turns off. Optional alerts for low/high temperature.
Control household appliances from remote by means of SMS, calls and even tweets.
Ask for status or receive alerts for local events.
Create an output control strategy based on input signals and schedule up to 100 activities on a time basis by means of embedded programmer.
In isolated or unguarded buildings, alarm sirens are not enough to ensure immediate reporting and actions in case of emergency.
Receive an emergency alert wherever you are: in case of fire, for instance, you can call the fire brigade and emergency medical services.
There's a lot you can do...
YOU DON'T NEED TO USE ALL THE FEATURES
BUT IT IS GREAT TO HAVE THEM WHEN YOU NEED THEM
UNLEASH THE POWER OF MOBI FAMILY DEVICES TO BUILD WHATEVER YOU WANT
Quad band GSM / GPRS / EDGE communication with automatic or manual selection on bands 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz for data, sms, fax and voice applications.
Full Type Approved and compliant with ETSI GSM Phase 2+ and with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
|ANALOG INPUT 1||02|
|ANALOG INPUT 2||03|
|POSITIVE 3,3 V||04|
|14||RELAY OUTPUT 1|
|15||RELAY OUTPUT 2|
|17||COUNTER INPUT 1|
|18||COUNTER INPUT 2|
- • SMS multiple commands, case insensitive
- • SMS timer and schedule commands
- • CLIP (pulse, toggle and reverse mode)
- • DTMF (multiple keyboard commands)
Reports / Alarms
- • SMS, Status SMS (specific for each recipient)
- • Phone call
- • Email (specific for each recipient)
- • Power fail detection (blackout)
- • Local and remote configuration
- • LOG tracing to com port
- • LOG memory (last 99 activities)
- • Real time clock (autosync)
- • Scheduled activities
- • Users management and Interactive messages
- • DIN EN-50022 rail 4 modules
- • Polycarbonate self-extinguish UL94-V0
- • Weight: 200 g
- • Operating temperature: -20 ... 60°C
- • Relative humidity: 5 ... 95% non condensing
- • Degree of protection IP40
- • DC Voltage: 9,5 ... 35 V polarity independent
- • AC Voltage: 9,5 ... 27 V
- • Idle Power: < 200 mW
- • Peak Power: < 5 W
- • Optional Li-Poly backup battery
- • RS-232 (RJ45 modular connector)
- • 300 ... 115200 bit/s
- • 7/8 data bit, 1/2 stop bit, 1 parity bit
- • Software handshake , Hardware handshake
- • Class 4 (2W for GSM850 and EGSM900)
- • Class 1 (1W for DCS1800 and PCS1850)
2 Multifunction INPUTS
- • Input voltage: 3 ... 9 VDC
- • Input current: 5mA @ 5V
- • Pulse width: > 200 ms
- • Frequency: < 2,5 Hz
2 Analog INPUTS
- • Input: 0 ... 2V | 0 ... 10V | 0 ... 20mA | NTC
- • Resolution: 10 bits
- • Accuracy: ±1% / 2 ... 40°C (36 ... 99°F)
- • Full scale value: 1 ... 100000
- • Zero (offset): 0 ... 90%
2 Relay outputs
- • SPST contacts
- • rated current 3 A
- • rated voltage 250 Vac
- • max breaking capacity 750 VA
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to receive news and updates to make the most of your IoT device.