AviorEco has plenty of input, output and communication CHANNELS, each of them can be enabled or disabled and can trigger events:
- • Six digital inputs including pulse counter and time counter features
- • Four software configurable analog inputs
- • Four dry contact relay outputs
- • Wiegand interface
- • Com port (command and transparent mode)
- • Dual power supply with monitoring and working time counter
- • Backup battery with monitoring and working time counter
- • Upgrade over the air (command)
- • GNSS receiver (optional)
- • Send and receive SMS
- • Send and receive phone calls
- • Play audio file during phone calls
- • Detect keyboard commands during phone calls
- • Send and receive chat messages
- • Send chat voice calls (TTS)
- • Make chat calls with text to speech conversion
- • Publish / Subscribe MQTT
- • HTTP and UDP requests
- • Webhooks
- • Control remote Avior and AviorEco devices
- • Comprehensive set of API
Available also with SIM card and connectivity on Virtual Private Network with cloud management, validity 10 years and 500Mb included which thanks to the very efficient data management can guarantee many years of operation before having to top-up.
HOW IT WORKSAviorEco can be used as-is when it is controlled from remote (CLOUD).
AviorEco can also work independently (EDGE) and be programmed by means of RULES (up to 500).
A rule is activated by a TRIGGER EVENT associated with a channel (i.e.: input change, incoming email, infrared command, wiegand code, etc).
Up to 5 optional CONDITIONS can be set for each rule (i.e: status of an input, analog input measured value, last wiegand code, etc).
Existing conditions will be verified once the rule is activated.
Up to 5 ACTIONS can be set to be deployed when rule is triggered and conditions verified.
ModbusRTU MASTER over COM portAviorEco can work as a MODBUS RTU master by reaching peripherals connected to the COM port. Up to 247 addressable devices with access to coils and registers for read / write functions.
MQTTAviorEco can activate a client and connect to an MQTT broker. Connection is available via Wi-Fi or cellular network (4G version only).
(TERMINALS 11 AND 12)
DIRECTLY FROM THE ELECTRICAL NETWORK – ISOLATED
FROM LOW VOLTAGE SOURCE – NON ISOLATED
FROM LONG LASTING PRIMARY BATTERY – NON ISOLATED
|ANALOG INPUT 1||02|
|ANALOG INPUT 2||03|
|ANALOG INPUT 3||04|
|ANALOG INPUT 4||05|
|POSITIVE 3,3 V||06|
|DIGITAL INPUT 1||07|
|DIGITAL INPUT 2||08|
|DIGITAL INPUT 3||09|
|DIGITAL INPUT 4||10|
|DIGITAL INPUT 5||11|
|DIGITAL INPUT 6||12|
|13||MAIN POWER SUPPLY|
|14||MAIN POWER SUPPLY|
|17||RELAY OUTPUT 1|
|18||RELAY OUTPUT 2|
|19||RELAY OUTPUT 3|
|20||RELAY OUTPUT 4|
Programmable controller with PLMN connectivity.
Full Type Approved and compliant with Radio Equipment Directive and with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Complete and detailed specifications available on EXTENDED GUIDE.
- • DIN EN-50022 rail 4 modules
- • Polycarbonate self-extinguish UL94-V0
- • Weight: < 200 g
- • Operating temperature: -20 ... 60 °C
- • Relative humidity: 5 ... 95% non condensing
- • Degree of protection IP40
- • Altitude < 2000 m
- • Equipment Class II – DOUBLE INSULATION
- • Optional Li-Poly backup battery
POWER SUPPLY – VERSION L –
- • AC Voltage: 9 … 27 V
- • DC Voltage: 9 … 35 V POLARITY INDEPENDENT
- • Current: < 690 mA MAX
POWER SUPPLY – VERSION B –
- • DC Voltage: 3,4 … 4,2 V (PRIMARY BATTERY)
- • Power: 80 … 4000 mW
- • Power: 30 mW SLEEP – 0,8 mW HIBERNATE
6 DIGITAL INPUTS
- • Input voltage: 3 … 9 VDC
- • Input current: 2mA @ 5V
- • Activation time: 1 … 35535 sec
- • Pulse counter width: > 20 ms
- • Pulse counter frequency: < 25 Hz
- • Running counter: up to 999999 min
4 Relay outputs
- • SPST contacts
- • Rated current 3 A
- • Rated voltage 250 Vac
- • Breaking capacity 750 VAMAX
4 Analog INPUTS
- • Input: 0 … 10V | 0 ... 20mA | NTC
- • Resolution: 0,014V | 0,028mA | 0,1°C
- • Impedance: 35kΩ | 100Ω
- • Accuracy: ±2%
- • Full scale value: ±1000000
- • Adjustable zero reading
POWER SUPPLY – VERSION M –
- • AC Voltage: 85 … 264 V – 47 ... 63 Hz
- • DC Voltage: 120 … 370 V polarity independent
- • Current: < 100 mA @ 230VAC
AUX POWER SUPPLY
- • RJ45 modular connector
- • Voltage: 5 VDC
- • Current: 50 … 300 mA TYPICAL
- • LTE Bands: B3/B7/B20 (1800/2600/800)
- • UMTS Bands: B1/B8 (2100/900)
- • GSM Bands: B3/B8 (900/1800)
- • SIM card: microSIM 3FF – 3V / 1,8V
- • Output power: Class 4 (2W) for EGSM900
- • Output power: Class 2 (1W) for DCS1800
- • Output power: Class 3 (250mW) for WCDMA
- • Output power: Class 3 (200mW) for LTE
- • Data LTE uplink: up to 8,96 Mbps
- • Data LTE downlink: up to 10 Mbps
- • Data UMTS uplink: up to 42 Mbps
- • Data UMTS downlink: 5,76 Mbps
- • Data EDGE uplink: up to 236,8 Kbps
- • Data EDGE downlink: 296 Kbps
- • Data GPRS uplink: up to 85,6 Kbps
- • Data GPRS downlink: 107 Kbps
- • RS-232 (RJ45 modular connector)
- • 115200 bit/s
- • 8 data bit, 1 stop bit, no parity
thumb_up Ready to put your ideas to work?We give you the tools and documentation to use our devices the way you like.
Here's a roundup of some ideas to get you started, now unleash your imagination and the power of AviorEco to build whatever you want.
Open your box by means of shortcut buttons on your smartphone. Control gates from local keyboard and badges, from computer in your office or from everywhere in the world.
Regulate and track the movement of people within your area, protecting your employees, your assets and your property.
Control lights according to both pedestrian and car presence or depending from sunset and sunrise time.
Turn it off when you would like to admire the night sky, reducing light pollution and saving money.
Monitor and adjust the house temperature and energy consumption to the real needs of the family, triggering the heating / cooling system according to your preferences, environmental conditions and energy price.
Control household appliances from remote through email, chat messages or smartphone shortcuts.
Ask for status or receive alerts for local events.
Create your own control strategy based on time and environmental conditions.
Receive an alert if your washing machine shut off or a water leakage is detected.
Be informed in case of blackout or power outage to minimize the loss of food and reduce the risk of foodborne illness.
Be warned when someone enters your property ! In isolated or unguarded buildings, alarm sirens are not enough to ensure immediate reporting and actions in case of emergency. Issues a message when someone enters your home, driveway, yard, garage…
Report technical faults and receive a further message when the equipment is back to operating condition. Monitor power supply, room temperature, doors left open… Keep trace of working time for industrial machinery, boilers, elevators, vending machines…
Real-time regulation of public light intensity is a very attractive solution to reduce energy consumption and light pollution.
Any blackouts and malfunctions can be detected and reported promptly.
In addition, the street lamps can be used to highlight dangerous situations, report any road works or traffic accidents facilitating work and rescue operations.
Local sensors can collect environmental data such as air pollution, precipitation and risk of ice or fog.
Use it effectively to send and receive text from local com port over cellular network to control any device, machine or process via serial link.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to receive news and updates to make the most of your IoT device.