Long press, double press and short press can trigger different functions.
Each button is programmed to send messages to one or more Avior devices connected to the Internet through the cellular network or WiFi.
When a button is pressed the message is sent to the SMM server which forwards it to all associated Avior (or AviorEco) devices.
The smart button with which you can control your Avior devices.
- • Protocols: 802.11n
- • Frequency: 2,4 ~ 2.5 GHz
- • Range: 50 m OUTDOOR
- • Range: 30 m INDOOR
- • Temperature: 0…40 °C OPERATING
- • Temperature: -10…60 °C STORAGE
- • Humidity: 5…85 % NON CONDENSING
- • Dimensions: Ø50 x 15 mm
- • Weight: 200 g
- • Mounting: Magnetic
- • Mounting: ADHESIVE METAL PAD
- • Battery: Li-Poly RECHARGEABLE
- • Battery life: 70 days TYPICAL
ONLY SUITABLE FOR INDOOR USE – KEEP DEVICES AWAY FROM HUMIDITY
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to receive news and updates to make the most of your IoT device.